Derik's Community Involvement
- Cranston Housing Commission (2 Year Appointment)
- Cranston Diversity Commission (1 Year Appointment)
- RI Realtors Young Professionals Advisory Board
- Hugh B. Bain Middle School Head Baseball Coach
- Cranston East Senior League Baseball Coach
- Cranston Elite Baseball Club President/Co-Founder/Coach
I have coached baseball, basketball, and soccer at CLCF.
I coached in the Elmwood Little League for many years in Providence.
I have also coached Intramural Basketball at St. Paul School in Cranston.
Relationships Over Transactions
"Relationships Over Transactions" is my motto. My main goal is to help as many people as I can. The world moves pretty fast these days with technology and all the advances we have witnessed in our lifetime. When it comes to facilitating a successful real estate transaction, you need an agent that will give you the attention you need; that personal touch that is often missing in business. As humans, we need the person to person interaction. Our communication will not end once the transaction is complete.
If you're thinking about doing something in the near future, we should talk.
If you're thinking about doing something a few years down the line, we should talk.
If you don't plan on doing anything, I still want to meet and speak with you.
Experience That Counts
Your home is a big investment and your real estate agent should be an excellent problem solver. It's easy to get something under contract. When things get challenging, you're going to need someone on your side that has successfully navigated through tough transactions. A forward-thinking mindset, in many cases, can prevent a minor issue from becoming a major issue when presented with time constraints.
Let My Network Work For You
- Lenders (FHA, Conventional, VA, USDA, New Construction, Refi, HELOC)
- Asbestos Removal, Radon Mitigation, Architects, Plumbers, Electricians
- Title Companies
- Attorneys, Judges, Court Staff
- State and Local Government Officials and Agencies
- Broker and Agent Relationships
- Education Administration
Who are my clients?
- First Time Homebuyers
- Move-Up Buyers
- Down-Sizers or Empty-Nesters
- Relocating Families
- Everyday Hard Working People
Confused About the Home Buying Process?
- First Time Homebuyer Classes
- Consulting for Investors
- Credit Counseling and Planning